UPS raising delivery rates by up to 4.9 pct in 2013
Nov 16 (Reuters) - United Parcel Service is raising net shipping rates by up to 4.9 percent in 2013, the world's largest package delivery company said on Friday.
Average net rates will increase 4.5 percent on UPS air and U.S. origin international services and 4.9 percent for ground deliveries, the company said.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins