UPS raising delivery rates by up to 4.9 pct in 2013
Nov 16 (Reuters) - United Parcel Service is raising net shipping rates by up to 4.9 percent in 2013, the world's largest package delivery company said on Friday.
Average net rates will increase 4.5 percent on UPS air and U.S. origin international services and 4.9 percent for ground deliveries, the company said.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions