EBay to fight DOJ suit over non-hiring pact with Intuit
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - EBay Inc said it will fight a suit filed against it on Friday by the Justice Department alleging the e-commerce company agreed not to hire Intuit Inc employees.
"The DOJ is taking an overly aggressive interpretation in their enforcement of antitrust law in this area," eBay spokeswoman Lara Wyss said in a statement.
(Reporting By Alistair Barr; Editing by Gary Hill)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video