EBay to fight DOJ suit over non-hiring pact with Intuit
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - EBay Inc said it will fight a suit filed against it on Friday by the Justice Department alleging the e-commerce company agreed not to hire Intuit Inc employees.
"The DOJ is taking an overly aggressive interpretation in their enforcement of antitrust law in this area," eBay spokeswoman Lara Wyss said in a statement.
(Reporting By Alistair Barr; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video