Sikorsky Aircraft wins $804 mln U.S. Army helicopter contract
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Sikorsky Aircraft, a unit of United Technologies Corp (UTX.N), has won an $804 million firm-fixed-price contract to continue building UH-60M and HH-60M helicopters for the U.S. Army, the Pentagon said on Friday.
The contract, which also includes associated engineering, program management, technical publications and logistics support, runs through June 30, 2014, the Department of Defense said in its daily digest of major arms contracts.
(Reporting By Andrea Shalal-Esa; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash