US Oct oil demand fell 2.3 pct from year ago-API
WASHINGTON Nov 16 (Reuters) - U.S. oil demand continued to decline in October, with demand falling to its lowest level for the month since 1995, industry group American Petroleum Institute said on Friday.
Petroleum demand dropped 2.3 percent from a year earlier to 18.412 million barrels per day.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions