New Issue - Viacom sells $250 mln in notes
Nov 16 (Reuters) - Viacom Inc. on Friday sold $250 million of senior unsecured notes in the 144a private placement market, said market sources. Citigroup, Mizuho and Morgan Stanley were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: VIACOM AMT $250 MLN COUPON 4.375 PCT MATURITY 03/15/2043 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 97.755 FIRST PAY 03/15/2013 MOODY'S Baa1 YIELD 4.512 PCT SETTLEMENT 11/26/2012 S&P BBB-PLUS SPREAD 178 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH BBB-PLUS MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 30 BPS
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote