VW Oct group sales up 14.6 pct, 2nd biggest gain in 8 months
BERLIN Nov 16 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen said on Friday that sales across the multi-brand automotive group rose 14.6 percent in October to 788,700 vehicles, the second-biggest monthly gain in eight months.
Ten-month deliveries of cars and sport-utility vehicles increased 10.2 percent to 7.5 million, powered by double-digit gains in China, the United States and Eastern Europe, VW said. (Reporting By Andreas Cremer)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |