VW Oct group sales up 14.6 pct, 2nd biggest gain in 8 months
BERLIN Nov 16 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen said on Friday that sales across the multi-brand automotive group rose 14.6 percent in October to 788,700 vehicles, the second-biggest monthly gain in eight months.
Ten-month deliveries of cars and sport-utility vehicles increased 10.2 percent to 7.5 million, powered by double-digit gains in China, the United States and Eastern Europe, VW said. (Reporting By Andreas Cremer)
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source