VW Oct group sales up 14.6 pct, 2nd biggest gain in 8 months
BERLIN Nov 16 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen said on Friday that sales across the multi-brand automotive group rose 14.6 percent in October to 788,700 vehicles, the second-biggest monthly gain in eight months.
Ten-month deliveries of cars and sport-utility vehicles increased 10.2 percent to 7.5 million, powered by double-digit gains in China, the United States and Eastern Europe, VW said. (Reporting By Andreas Cremer)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |