At least five killed in Nairobi grenade attack - Reuters witness
NAIROBI Nov 18 (Reuters) - At least five people were killed when a grenade ripped apart a minibus in Nairobi's Somali-dominated Eastleigh neighbourhood on Sunday, a Reuters witness said.
"I saw bodies ripped apart," the Reuters photographer said.
Nairobi regional police commander Moses Ombati said a grenade had been thrown into the minibus, commonly referred to as matatus in Kenya.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner