Palestinian Authority seeks urgent Arab League summit
CAIRO Nov 18 (Reuters) - The Palestinian Authority has asked for an urgent Arab League summit to discuss Israeli "aggression" on Gaza, the League said on Sunday.
On Saturday, Arab foreign ministers condemned the Israeli offensive on Gaza and expressed "complete discontent" at the U.N. Security Council's failure to bring about a ceasefire.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Defeated nationalist leader says Scots 'tricked' out of independence
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |