Palestinian Authority seeks urgent Arab League summit
CAIRO Nov 18 (Reuters) - The Palestinian Authority has asked for an urgent Arab League summit to discuss Israeli "aggression" on Gaza, the League said on Sunday.
On Saturday, Arab foreign ministers condemned the Israeli offensive on Gaza and expressed "complete discontent" at the U.N. Security Council's failure to bring about a ceasefire.
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Scores rescued from sinking South Korean ferry, two dead: officials
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first quarter
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study