Israel shoots down two Hamas rockets fired at Tel Aviv
TEL AVIV Nov 18 (Reuters) - Palestinians in the Gaza Strip fired two rockets at Tel Aviv on Sunday which were shot down by Israel's Iron Dome air shield, witnesses and police said.
Gaza's Hamas militants said they launched two Iranian-designed Fajr-5 rockets at Israel's commercial capital, which has come under several such salvoes since cross-border fighting with the Palestinian enclave erupted on Wednesday.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |