Israel shoots down two Hamas rockets fired at Tel Aviv
TEL AVIV Nov 18 (Reuters) - Palestinians in the Gaza Strip fired two rockets at Tel Aviv on Sunday which were shot down by Israel's Iron Dome air shield, witnesses and police said.
Gaza's Hamas militants said they launched two Iranian-designed Fajr-5 rockets at Israel's commercial capital, which has come under several such salvoes since cross-border fighting with the Palestinian enclave erupted on Wednesday.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Leaders gather, thousands sing in rain in farewell to Mandela |
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher