Palestinian Authority seeks urgent Arab League summit
CAIRO (Reuters) - The Palestinian Authority has asked for an urgent Arab League summit to discuss Israeli "aggression" on Gaza, the League said on Sunday.
On Saturday, Arab foreign ministers condemned the Israeli offensive on Gaza and expressed "complete discontent" at the U.N. Security Council's failure to bring about a ceasefire.
(Reporting By Ayman Samir; Writing by Tamim Elyan; Editing by Ralph Gowling)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media