Barclays names Taylor head of investment banking EMEA
LONDON Nov 19 (Reuters) - British bank Barclays said Richard Taylor will be its new head of investment banking in Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA), filling a gap left by the move by Tom King to take on a global role in a shake-up last month.
Taylor is currently head of the investment banking division (IBD) for UK and Ireland, and will retain those responsibilities.
Matthew Ponsonby, currently co-head of M&A advisory, will become chief operating officer for IBD in EMEA and Mark Warham will become sole head of M&A, EMEA, the bank told staff in a memo seen by Reuters. The changes will take effect next year.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |