Economists cut Brazil GDP, inflation forecasts-survey
SAO PAULO Nov 19 (Reuters) - Economists trimmed their forecasts for inflation and economic growth in Brazil in 2012 and 2013, a weekly central bank survey showed on Monday.
Brazil is expected to grow 1.52 percent this year and 3.96 percent in 2013, the survey showed.
Forecasts for the central bank benchmark interest rate remained unchanged at 7.25 percent, with analysts seeing no rate hikes through the end of 2013.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions