Pacific Rubiales to buy C&C Energia
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Oil and natural gas producer Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp said it will buy C&C Energia Ltd in a deal valued at about C$499 million ($497.3 million) to create a Colombia-focused junior exploration company.
The offer of about C$7.81 per share represents a premium of 4 percent to C&C Energia's Friday close of C$7.50.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media