Pacific Rubiales to buy C&C Energia
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Oil and natural gas producer Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp said it will buy C&C Energia Ltd in a deal valued at about C$499 million ($497.3 million) to create a Colombia-focused junior exploration company.
The offer of about C$7.81 per share represents a premium of 4 percent to C&C Energia's Friday close of C$7.50.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections