Cisco to buy cloud-networking start-up Meraki for $1.2 bln
Nov 18 (Reuters) - Networking equipment company Cisco Systems Inc said it will buy privately held cloud networking company Meraki for $1.2 billion in cash as part of its cloud and networking strategy.
Cisco said the acquisition of Meraki, which was founded by members of MIT's Laboratory for Computer Science, is expected to close in the second quarter of Cisco's 2013 fiscal year and is subject to regulatory approval.
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Driver in fatal New York train crash 'zoned out': union
- Biden calls for trust with China amid airspace dispute |
- EU Commission fines banks $2.3 billion for benchmark rigging
- HTC 'One Mini' faces UK ban after court ruling on patent infringement