Codelco cuts Japan 2013 copper premium by nearly 10 pct -sources
TOKYO Nov 19 (Reuters) - Chile's Codelco has offered its Japanese copper customers a 2013 term premium of $85 a tonne, down 9 percent from its 2012 premium of $93, reflecting a slowdown in demand in Japan and the global economy, three sources familiar with the matter said.
The premium will likely be applied to South Korean customers as well, a source said.
The $85 a tonne premium is the same as that of Japan's Pan Pacific's for its Chinese customers for 2013 term deals.
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid