Daimler's financing arm to grow profitably in 2013
FRANKFURT Nov 19 (Reuters) - Daimler's Financial Services business aims to grow profitably in 2013 after forecasting a record 1.3 billion euros ($1.65 billion) in operating profit for the current year, the company said on Monday.
The unit's Chief Executive Klaus Entemann said in a statement that he was looking at expanding financing services in China, a key growth market for luxury carmakers.
"We have successfully launched this summer a new company responsible for leasing Mercedes-Benz vehicles (in China)," he said in a statement.
($1 = 0.7871 euros) (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics