Daimler's financing arm to grow profitably in 2013
FRANKFURT Nov 19 (Reuters) - Daimler's Financial Services business aims to grow profitably in 2013 after forecasting a record 1.3 billion euros ($1.65 billion) in operating profit for the current year, the company said on Monday.
The unit's Chief Executive Klaus Entemann said in a statement that he was looking at expanding financing services in China, a key growth market for luxury carmakers.
"We have successfully launched this summer a new company responsible for leasing Mercedes-Benz vehicles (in China)," he said in a statement.
($1 = 0.7871 euros) (Reporting By Christiaan Hetzner)
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |