U.S. fiscal impact of great concern to Canada-Canada's Harper
TORONTO Nov 19 (Reuters) - Any fiscal problems that would significantly slow the U.S. economy would be of great concern to Canada, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper said on Monday.
The United States needed a credible medium-term fiscal plan, Harper said at a business forum in Ottawa, adding that he was following the U.S. fiscal debate with "great interest."
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |