Egypt's EFG Hermes 9M net profit falls 18.8 pct -bourse
CAIRO Nov 19 (Reuters) - EFG Hermes, Egypt's biggest investment bank, reported an 18.8 percent decline in its net profit for the first nine months of 2012, the stock exchange said on Monday.
Consolidated net profit fell to 232.1 million Egyptian pounds ($38 million) from 286.0 million pounds in the first nine months of 2011.
The bank announced earlier this year it was planning a tie-up with Qatar's QInvest. ($1 = 6.0998 Egyptian pounds) (Reporting by Patrick Werr)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source