- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Freddie Mac to sell $3.5 bln bills on Monday
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said it will sell $3.5 billion reference bills on Monday.
The sale consists of $500 million of one-month bills due Dec. 17, 2012, $1.5 billion of three-month bills, due Feb. 19, 2013, and $1.5 billion of six-month bills due May 20, 2013.
The bills will be sold over the Internet in a Dutch auction. In such uniform price auctions, successful bidders pay only the price of the lowest accepted bid rather than the actual price as in a conventional multiple-price auction.
Bids will be accepted from authorized dealers until 9:45 a.m. EST (1445 GMT).
Settlement is Nov. 20.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this