Freddie Mac to sell new five-year reference notes on Tuesday
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said on Monday it will sell new five-year reference notes due Jan. 12, 2018 on Tuesday.
Settlement is Nov. 21.
The joint lead managers on the sale are Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |