Fresenius says to refinance 2008 credit agreement
FRANKFURT Nov 19 (Reuters) - German diversified healthcare group Fresenius plans to refinance a revolving facility of a 2008 syndicated credit agreement, it said on Monday.
"The syndication is expected to close late December 2012, while funding of the deal is only projected for June 2013," Fresenius said in a statement. (Reporting by Christoph Steitz)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA