Fresenius says to refinance 2008 credit agreement
FRANKFURT Nov 19 (Reuters) - German diversified healthcare group Fresenius plans to refinance a revolving facility of a 2008 syndicated credit agreement, it said on Monday.
"The syndication is expected to close late December 2012, while funding of the deal is only projected for June 2013," Fresenius said in a statement. (Reporting by Christoph Steitz)
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies