Fresenius says to refinance 2008 credit agreement
FRANKFURT Nov 19 (Reuters) - German diversified healthcare group Fresenius plans to refinance a revolving facility of a 2008 syndicated credit agreement, it said on Monday.
"The syndication is expected to close late December 2012, while funding of the deal is only projected for June 2013," Fresenius said in a statement. (Reporting by Christoph Steitz)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |