Fresenius says to refinance 2008 credit agreement
FRANKFURT Nov 19 (Reuters) - German diversified healthcare group Fresenius plans to refinance a revolving facility of a 2008 syndicated credit agreement, it said on Monday.
"The syndication is expected to close late December 2012, while funding of the deal is only projected for June 2013," Fresenius said in a statement. (Reporting by Christoph Steitz)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine