Fresenius says to refinance 2008 credit agreement
FRANKFURT Nov 19 (Reuters) - German diversified healthcare group Fresenius plans to refinance a revolving facility of a 2008 syndicated credit agreement, it said on Monday.
"The syndication is expected to close late December 2012, while funding of the deal is only projected for June 2013," Fresenius said in a statement. (Reporting by Christoph Steitz)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |