Tiger Global discloses 65 mln class-A share holding in Groupon
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Tiger Global Management, a technology focused hedge fund run by Chase Coleman, disclosed a stake of 65 million class A shares in Groupon Inc on Monday, according to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing.
The stake represents 9.9 percent of total Groupon Class A shares outstanding, the filing said.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions