Tiger Global discloses 65 mln class-A share holding in Groupon
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Tiger Global Management, a technology focused hedge fund run by Chase Coleman, disclosed a stake of 65 million class A shares in Groupon Inc on Monday, according to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing.
The stake represents 9.9 percent of total Groupon Class A shares outstanding, the filing said.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |