Colombia's Santos criticizes UN court ruling on border
BOGOTA Nov 19 (Reuters) - Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos on Monday criticized a binding ruling by a U.N. court that drew a demarcation line in favor of Nicaragua in the western Caribbean.
"Colombia ... emphatically rejects that aspect of the judgment the Court has issued," Santos said in a statement.
"Therefore, we do not rule out any action or mechanism granted to us by international law to defend our rights."
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |