Colombia's Santos criticizes UN court ruling on border
BOGOTA Nov 19 (Reuters) - Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos on Monday criticized a binding ruling by a U.N. court that drew a demarcation line in favor of Nicaragua in the western Caribbean.
"Colombia ... emphatically rejects that aspect of the judgment the Court has issued," Santos said in a statement.
"Therefore, we do not rule out any action or mechanism granted to us by international law to defend our rights."
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine scrambles fighter jets above rebel positions as missile attack resumes
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO