SpareBank 1 SR-Bank ASA: SRBANK - TIER 2 - BOOKS CLOSED
The book in SpareBank 1 SR-Bank ASA's 10NC5 Tier 2 is closed. Orders of NOK 825 millions, further order is not possible. The nominal of the bond will be NOK 825 millions. Initial accrual date is 3 November 2012 with a coupon of 3 month nibor + 275 bp.
"This Tier 2 capital strengthens the bank's credit quality. It enhances the bank's ability to raise funding at favourable conditions in both the domestic as well as in the international market" says CFO Inge Reinertsen.
Arrangers are SpareBank 1 SR-Bank Markets, Danske Bank Markets, Swedbank First Securities and SpareBank 1 Markets.
Contact at SpareBank 1 SR-Bank ASA:
Vidar Torsøe, Vice President Investor Relations, + 970 80 656
Dag A. Hjelle, Head of Treasury, + 47 909 50 088
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: SpareBank 1 SR-Bank ASA via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted