AarhusKarlshamn - Capital Market Day in Stockholm, 19 November 2012
AarhusKarlshamn – Capital Market Day in Stockholm, 19 November 2012
Today, AarhusKarlshamn (AAK) (STO:AAK) hosted its annual Capital Market Day at Grand Hotel in Stockholm, Sweden. During the event CEO and President, Arne Frank, presented the activities and the development of the AAK Group and gave an update on the AAK Acceleration program for analysts, investors and media representatives.
Presentations were given on the following subjects:
- CEO´s summary of the business and it´s development by Arne Frank
- CFO´s summary of the financial development by Peter Korsholm
Further, the following focus areas were presented:
- Chocolate & Confectionery Fats by Torben Friis Lange
- Innovation by Karsten Nielsen
- Food Ingredients – Bakery by Lena Ingvarsson
All presentations are available on the company´s website, www.aak.com.
The information is that which AarhusKarlshamn AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the provisions of the Stock Exchange and Clearing Operations Act and/or the Trading in Financial Instruments Act. The information was released to the media for publication on 19 November 2012 at 9.30 am CET.
AarhusKarlshamn is one of the world’s leading producers of high value-added speciality vegetable fats. These fats are characterized by a high technological content and are used as substitute for butter-fat and cocoa butter, transfree solutions for fillings in chocolate and confectionery products, and in the cosmetics industry. AarhusKarlshamn has production facilities in Denmark, Mexico, the Netherlands, Sweden, Great Britain, Uruguay and the US. The company is organised in three Business Areas; Food Ingredients, Chocolate and Confectionery Fats and Technical Products & Feed. Further information on AarhusKarlshamn can be found on the company’s website www.aak.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
Director Investor Relations
Phone: + 46 40 627 83 34
Mobile: + 46 708 95 22 21
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network