- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Jana proposes independent director candidates for Agrium
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Jana Partners LLC said it intends to propose its managing partner, Barry Rosenstein, and four independent directors to the board of Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc .
Jana also disclosed that its stake in Agrium has risen to more than 6 percent.
Jana named David Bullock, Stephen Clark, Mitchell Jacobson, and Lyle Vanclief as its candidates.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this