Jana proposes independent director candidates for Agrium
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Jana Partners LLC said it intends to propose its managing partner, Barry Rosenstein, and four independent directors to the board of Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc .
Jana also disclosed that its stake in Agrium has risen to more than 6 percent.
Jana named David Bullock, Stephen Clark, Mitchell Jacobson, and Lyle Vanclief as its candidates.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets