JPMorgan names insider Marianne Lake to be new CFO
NEW YORK Nov 19 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co has named Marianne Lake, who is currently financial chief of the company's Consumer and Community Banking segment, to become the chief financial officer of the company.
Lake will replace Doug Braunstein early next year, the company said in a statement on Monday. Braunstein, a former investment banker, will become a vice chairman at the company, the statement said.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades