JPMorgan names insider Marianne Lake to be new CFO
NEW YORK Nov 19 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co has named Marianne Lake, who is currently financial chief of the company's Consumer and Community Banking segment, to become the chief financial officer of the company.
Lake will replace Doug Braunstein early next year, the company said in a statement on Monday. Braunstein, a former investment banker, will become a vice chairman at the company, the statement said.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'