JPMorgan names insider Marianne Lake to be new CFO
NEW YORK Nov 19 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co has named Marianne Lake, who is currently financial chief of the company's Consumer and Community Banking segment, to become the chief financial officer of the company.
Lake will replace Doug Braunstein early next year, the company said in a statement on Monday. Braunstein, a former investment banker, will become a vice chairman at the company, the statement said.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |