KBC to issue 10 bln euros of mortgage-backed bonds
BRUSSELS Nov 19 (Reuters) - Belgian financial group KBC will issue 10 billion euros ($12.7 billion) worth of bonds backed by Belgian residential mortgages over the coming years, the group said on Monday.
KBC said it aimed to issue between 2 and 3 billion euros of bonds every year and that the first issue should follow shortly.
"We welcome this opportunity to further diversify our investor base and long-term funding mix," the group's chief financial officer said in a written statement.
The group has appointed Deutsche Bank, DZ Bank, Goldman Sachs, KBC and Natixis as joint lead managers of the bonds. ($1 = 0.7871 euros) (Reporting By Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran