KBC to issue 10 bln euros of mortgage-backed bonds
BRUSSELS Nov 19 (Reuters) - Belgian financial group KBC will issue 10 billion euros ($12.7 billion) worth of bonds backed by Belgian residential mortgages over the coming years, the group said on Monday.
KBC said it aimed to issue between 2 and 3 billion euros of bonds every year and that the first issue should follow shortly.
"We welcome this opportunity to further diversify our investor base and long-term funding mix," the group's chief financial officer said in a written statement.
The group has appointed Deutsche Bank, DZ Bank, Goldman Sachs, KBC and Natixis as joint lead managers of the bonds. ($1 = 0.7871 euros) (Reporting By Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change