Market Chatter - Corporate finance press digest
Nov 19 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Monday:
* BP Plc plans to spend up to 3.7 billion pounds ($5.9 billion) buying back its shares after agreeing last week to pay record criminal penalties over the Deepwater Horizon disaster, Britain's Sunday Times said in an unsourced report.
* Online grocer Ocado has opened talks with lenders about a potential renegotiation of its loan terms, but claims it is not in imminent danger of breaching its banking covenants, the Telegraph reported.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users