Europe stock index futures signal sharp bounce
PARIS Nov 19 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a sharply higher open on Monday, with stocks poised to mirror gains on Wall Street and in Asia on hopes of a deal in Washington to avoid a damaging "fiscal cliff".
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.9-1.0 percent.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source