Hong Kong shares to open up 0.2 pct; Sands China, AIA firmer
HONG KONG Nov 19 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Monday, with Sands China and AIA Group among the leading percentage gainers on the Hang Seng Index.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.2 percent at 21,210 points. The China Enterprises Index was indicated to also start up 0.2 percent.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police