Hong Kong shares to open up 0.2 pct; Sands China, AIA firmer
HONG KONG Nov 19 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Monday, with Sands China and AIA Group among the leading percentage gainers on the Hang Seng Index.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.2 percent at 21,210 points. The China Enterprises Index was indicated to also start up 0.2 percent.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine