Hong Kong shares to open up 0.2 pct; Sands China, AIA firmer
HONG KONG Nov 19 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Monday, with Sands China and AIA Group among the leading percentage gainers on the Hang Seng Index.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.2 percent at 21,210 points. The China Enterprises Index was indicated to also start up 0.2 percent.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade