MetroPCS says DOJ seeks more information on T-Mobile deal
Nov 19 (Reuters) - MetroPCS Communications Inc said the U.S. Department of Justice has requested for additional information regarding the company's proposed merger with T-Mobile USA.
The request would extend the waiting period imposed by the Hart-Scott-Rodino act until 30 days after MetroPCS and T-Mobile - a unit of Deutsche Telekom - have complied with the request, MetroPCS said.
MetroPCS said it continues to expect the deal to close in the first half of 2013.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- California governor rejects bills to help men change diapers