MetroPCS says DOJ seeks more information on T-Mobile deal
Nov 19 (Reuters) - MetroPCS Communications Inc said the U.S. Department of Justice has requested for additional information regarding the company's proposed merger with T-Mobile USA.
The request would extend the waiting period imposed by the Hart-Scott-Rodino act until 30 days after MetroPCS and T-Mobile - a unit of Deutsche Telekom - have complied with the request, MetroPCS said.
MetroPCS said it continues to expect the deal to close in the first half of 2013.
- Vice principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- East Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |