MetroPCS says DOJ seeks more information on T-Mobile deal
Nov 19 (Reuters) - MetroPCS Communications Inc said the U.S. Department of Justice has requested for additional information regarding the company's proposed merger with T-Mobile USA.
The request would extend the waiting period imposed by the Hart-Scott-Rodino act until 30 days after MetroPCS and T-Mobile - a unit of Deutsche Telekom - have complied with the request, MetroPCS said.
MetroPCS said it continues to expect the deal to close in the first half of 2013.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Traveler from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S. |