Health & Ed Facilities of Missouri to sell $250 mln revs
Nov 19 (Reuters) - The Health and Educational Facilities Authority of Missouri will sell $250 million of health facilities revenue bonds for Mercy Health on Nov. 28, said a market source on Monday.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the lead manager on the sale.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say