Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol gains
LIMA Nov 19 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday to offset the sol's gains as expectations that the U.S. budget problem would be solved grew and local companies bought soles to pay seasonal taxes.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |