Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol gains
LIMA Nov 19 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday to offset the sol's gains as expectations that the U.S. budget problem would be solved grew and local companies bought soles to pay seasonal taxes.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor