Turkey's Sekerbank mandates Unicredit, Commerzbank to issue bonds
ISTANBUL Nov 19 (Reuters) - Turkey's state-owned lender Sekerbank said on Monday it had mandated Unicredit and Commerzbank to organise investor meetings for bond issuances.
The bank made the statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange. (Reporting by Seda Sezer)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |