SQI Diagnostics explores strategic alternatives
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Canadian life sciences company SQI Diagnostics Inc said it is exploring strategic alternatives, including a sale or merger.
Toronto-based SQI said it has appointed a committee that will review the interests it has received.
SQI intends to actively explore these and other alternatives, including strategic alliances, the company said in a statement.
Investment bank Cantor Fitzgerald is advising the company.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |