SQI Diagnostics explores strategic alternatives
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Canadian life sciences company SQI Diagnostics Inc said it is exploring strategic alternatives, including a sale or merger.
Toronto-based SQI said it has appointed a committee that will review the interests it has received.
SQI intends to actively explore these and other alternatives, including strategic alliances, the company said in a statement.
Investment bank Cantor Fitzgerald is advising the company.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |