SQI Diagnostics explores strategic alternatives
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Canadian life sciences company SQI Diagnostics Inc said it is exploring strategic alternatives, including a sale or merger.
Toronto-based SQI said it has appointed a committee that will review the interests it has received.
SQI intends to actively explore these and other alternatives, including strategic alliances, the company said in a statement.
Investment bank Cantor Fitzgerald is advising the company.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data