Terra Firm to fund Annington acquisition with PIK -sources
LONDON, Nov 19 (IFR) - Private equity firm Terra Firma plans to take full control of Annington Group by funding the remaining stake it does not own with a GBP500m Payment-In-Kind (PIK) bond, market sources said on Monday.
Marketing for the 10-year PIK, callable after five years, will begin on Tuesday via sole bookrunner Barclays. The bond, to be issued out of Annington Finance, is expected to be rated Caa1/CCC+.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets