Terra Firm to fund Annington acquisition with PIK -sources
LONDON, Nov 19 (IFR) - Private equity firm Terra Firma plans to take full control of Annington Group by funding the remaining stake it does not own with a GBP500m Payment-In-Kind (PIK) bond, market sources said on Monday.
Marketing for the 10-year PIK, callable after five years, will begin on Tuesday via sole bookrunner Barclays. The bond, to be issued out of Annington Finance, is expected to be rated Caa1/CCC+.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia