- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Stocks, bond prices drop as Fed points to reduced bond buying
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Wall St. drops after Bernanke hints at slowing stimulus |
- Tropical Storm Barry forms in the southern Gulf of Mexico -NHC
Terra Firm to fund Annington acquisition with PIK -sources
LONDON, Nov 19 (IFR) - Private equity firm Terra Firma plans to take full control of Annington Group by funding the remaining stake it does not own with a GBP500m Payment-In-Kind (PIK) bond, market sources said on Monday.
Marketing for the 10-year PIK, callable after five years, will begin on Tuesday via sole bookrunner Barclays. The bond, to be issued out of Annington Finance, is expected to be rated Caa1/CCC+.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this