BRIEF-Tyson Foods sees earnings growth for 2014, 2015
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Tyson Foods Inc : * Exec sees fiscal 2013 EPS "similar to the last couple years" * Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S FY 2013 earnings per share view $1.58 * Exec sees sales growth of 3 percent to 4 percent over next three years * Exec sees FY 2013 EPS flat * Exec sees earnings per share growing about 10 percent in fiscal years 2014,
2015 * Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S FY 2014 earnings per share view $2.13
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |