U.N. court says Colombia has sovereignty over Caribbean islets
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - The International Court of Justice said on Monday that a cluster of disputed islets in the western Caribbean belonged to Colombia and not to Nicaragua.
In 2007, the court ruled in a long-running dispute between the two countries that three larger islands also belonged to Colombia.
(Reporting by Thomas Escritt; Editing by Alison Williams)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source