- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Hamas says truce possible, won't yield to Israeli conditions
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egyptian-mediated talks to reach a truce between Palestinians and Israelis are ongoing but Gaza-based Hamas will not yield to any Israeli conditions, the exiled Hamas leader said on Monday.
Khaled Meshaal, speaking at a news conference in Cairo, also said the two sides could reach a truce but there could also be an escalation and Hamas was ready for all possibilities.
(Reporting by Shaimaa Fayed and Tom Perry; Writing by Edmund Blair; Editing by Jon Hemming)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this